Friday 9 January 2015

31DC: Red Base

For today's red base mani, I didn''t really have any ideas. I hadn't pre-prepared anything and I didn't have much time, so it needed to be something simple.

I decided to do a leopard print mani as I have only done leopard print once before.


I don't mind how these turned out. They're certainly nothing special, but they're OK!
To begin with I used two colours for the 'spots'. A nude colour in the centre and a dark brown around the outside, but I didn't like how they looked. So I painted over them again in the red, creating a sort of leopard-print-sandwich! Much better!

The polishes I used were Essence Do You Speak Love?, Maybelline Mudslide Tote and Revlon Tradewinds (For the spots underneath which can't really be seen!

Why  not look at the other entries to the challenge:




No comments:

Post a Comment