Friday 2 January 2015

31DC: Follow a Tutorial

I have made a last minute decision to attempt the Crumpets Nail Tarts 31 Day Challenge. I have never before managed to complete a challenge where I have to post everyday, hence why I wasn't planning on participating, but I just changed my mind.

Day 1 was 'Follow a Tutorial'. Yes, this was technically meant to be posted yesterday but nevermind!


I followed an Instagram tutorial by @Nailstorming for a dotty gradient. 
The above photo is inside under my lamp, the below photo is in natural light.


I used 5 polishes for this: Colour Couture Beauty in Bloom, Sinful Colors Cream Pink, Sally Hansen Fuchsia Flare, Rimmel New Romantic and Jess Polish Innocence.

I really like how it turned out, and the staining on my natural nails creates a gradient-like effect!!

See everybody else's mani for this prompt:






5 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Very simple yet looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool dots! They look really cool against the negative space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I was just rushing and couldn't be bothered to base boat :P haha! x

      Delete