Sunday 7 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas: Santa, Baby

Today the prompt was Santa and/or Elves.

I also just recieved my Ciaté Mini Mani Month Calendar, yay! So I wanted to incorporate some of the polishes from that.
BTW, I won't be posting swatches from the calendar on here each day but I will be posting them on Instagram @nailsmustbepainted so make sure you're following me if you want the updates! :)


The grey is Ciaté Sharp Tailoring (Day 2), the red is Ciaté Runway Ribbon and is a gorgeous loose glitter and the white is George Natural White. The Santa is a sticker I got from Poundland a few months ago! I am feeling poorly at the moment so didn't feel like concentrating long enough to do my usual freehand art.


Take a better look at that red glitter! I have never used a loose glitter before but wow this is gorgeous! The picture doesn't really do it justice. It is sooo sparkly and beautiful! 
I discovered just how difficult loose glitter is to clean up though!

Check out the other amazing entries:


7 comments:

  1. Bless you Poundland for your contributions to nail art! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, YES! I have to go in there hunting for nail bargains every time I go into town! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the mix & match, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This decal is so cute, and really great use of color!

    ReplyDelete