Saturday 22 November 2014

Plaid Scarf

I have been struggling to keep up to date with posting my nails on here recently so I will be playing catch-up over the next few weeks. If you follow me on Instagram, sorry you may be seeing some mani's you already saw on there!  If you don't follow me on Instagram, please start now!! @nailsmustbepainted. I update much more regularly than I do here!

Now for the nails...
I painted these a few weeks ago for The Nail Art Guild's Fall Fashion prompt, based on my favourite Tartan/ plaid scarf.


I painted these right before going to bed and didn't take photos until morning. Somehow through the night  my nice straight lines became distorted! I promise they were straight... the picture below is from Instagram and is the only photo I took straight after painting!


For these I used Maybelline Leather Effect in Mudslide Tote as the base colour. I then painted the red stripes using Maybelline Berry Sweet and the white lines using Ciaté Amazing Gracie.


I was really pleased with how these turned out, except for the smudged lines!


No comments:

Post a Comment