Friday 7 November 2014

Llama Nails Movies/Books Challenge

So the Llama Nails Movies/Books challenge is finished. :(
This is the first challenge I have ever managed to take part in every single week and see right through to the end!
So I thought I would be a little 'round-up' post of all the mani's from the challenge to celebrate!

1. Comedy - 27 Dresses

2. Historical - Les Miserables

3. Thriller - Black Swan

4. B Movie - Snakes on a Plane

5. Romance - 50 First Dates

6. Cult - Rocky Horror

 7. Action - Kung Fu Panda

8. Crime - Kill Bill

9. Mystery - Harry Potter

10. Fantasy - Alice in Wonderland

11. Science Fiction - Avatar 

12. Anime - Dragonball 

13. Disney - Minnie Mouse & Ratatouille



14. Fairytale - The Swan Princess & Ella the Ladybird


15. Mythology - Hercules

16. Poetry - Winnie the Pooh 

17. Horror - Goosebumps

And that's it! I can't believe I have been doing this challenge for 17 weeks!
Which was your favourite mani from the challenge? I can't possibly choose a favourite, I love them all for different reasons (Exceptt Snakes on a Plane - that one was just bad!)!
Got to find something else to take part in now, any suggestions most welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment