Sunday 2 November 2014

Halloween Nail Art

I have been very busy this week and haven't had much time to post, so all my Halloween nails are going to be under this one post. Yes, I am aware that I am late, Halloween was two days ago!

The first of these mani's was also done for the final instalment of the Llama Nails Movie/Book challenge. This week's prompt was Horror, so I based my mani on the Goosebumps series of books.


The purple is a Jess Polish called Madison and the green is La Femme Beauty Ultra Green.

The next is my favourite of the 3 halloween manis I have done.


I used W7 'Party' as the base for this mani and the spider and webs are decals from the Born Pretty Store. In real life they were much more subtle than the picture. I love them!

But, the best thing about this mani is that the W7 polish a a UV polish, so it glows. It's so amazing!! Although the UV light seems to make every little imperfection show up.


Excuse the poor quality picture from my Instagram. Somehow I don't seem to have taken any pictures of it glowing on my camera, only my phone.

Finally, my last mani. I wanted this to be very imperfect, which it is. Hence the lack of clean up!


I used Sally Hansen Sugar Coat in Sweetie and dabbed on Ciaté Boudoir to create the look of blood. I don't love this. But then I don't love Halloween themed mani's in general!


No comments:

Post a Comment