Tuesday 30 September 2014

Nails of the Month: September

I cannot believe it's that time of the month again for my favourites! This month has flown by!

My favourite nails on my blog this month were posted way back on the 1st September, my Kill Bill nails.

I think the simplicity of these makes them so effective, compared to some of my more detailed designs. Although, you liked the detail too! 

These Avatar nails were my most popular on Instagram:


And my Harry Potter nails were a favourite on Facebook.


Looks like everyone is loving the films this month!!
My personal favourite this month is yet another film mani. Alice in Wonderland!


These took such a long time and apart from the dodgy detail on Alice's face turned out exactly how I had planned - this doesn't happen very often! :)


What was your favourite this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment