Tuesday 26 August 2014

Kung Fu Panda Nail Art

This week's Llama Nails Challenge prompt is Action Movies/Books.
Again, this is a genre which I don't watch very often! I asked my boyfriend to name any action films I might have seen and this was about the only one we could come up with!!


Please tell me you can recognise at least some of those characters!! It's Kung Fu Panda!
The top photo is Po, Master Shifu, Master Oogway and Po's Dad. The bottom photo is the Furious Five (Tigress, Monkey, Mantis, Viper and Crane!).



These are two of my favourites which can't  be seen very clearly in the above photo!
I may have been a little bit too ambitious with these nails, some certainly don't look much like the characters they are supposed to be! 


I used a base of Ciaté Ivory Queen, and painted the rest in Acrylic paints. Except Tigress' eyes, for which I used Rimmel Golden Hour, so they have a mettalic hint to them!



No comments:

Post a Comment