Sunday 11 May 2014

Frozen Nails

I've had this idea in mind for a little while now as Frozen is currently one of my fave films!

Every week I participate in Fingerfood's Buffet Challenge and this week's theme was 'For Scarlett'. I read on the Facebook page last week that she also likes Frozen, so I've waited until now to do this. I know it's not perfect but I hope she loves it as much as I do!




I used Barry M Matte White and Revlon Blue Lagoon as my base colours, on different nails, then painted the rest in acrylic paints.

Also, below I have included a picture taken without my DIY light box I showed you here, just to show how amazing the difference in picture quality is!


3 comments:

  1. This are cute :) Lovely blog. pls follow mine on
    www.wildnailsmm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete